Dave & Buster’s announced Monday an all-new leadership team, including four new executives and four established D&B team members, many of whom now have new position titles. The announcement comes on the heels of Dave & Buster’s completion of the Main Event acquisition on June 29, 2022. The new executive leadership team under new CEO Chris Morris includes:
- Antonio Bautista – chief international development officer (former senior vice president and head of international development at Dave & Buster’s)
- Rob Edmund- chief people and legal officer (former general counsel, corporate secretary and senior vice president of human resources at Dave & Buster’s)
- Steve Klohn- chief information officer (former CIO of Main Event Entertainment)
- Les Lehner- chief procurement officer and head of Main Event Development (former executive vice president and chief development officer of Main Event Entertainment)
- John Mulleady – chief development officer (former senior vice president of real estate and development)
- Michael Quartieri – chief financial officer, position unchanged
- Tony Wehner – chief operating officer (former COO of Main Event Entertainment)
- Ashley Zickefoose- chief marketing officer (former CMO of Main Event Entertainment)
“At Dave & Buster’s, our people, at every level of the organization, are core to everything we do and achieve,” Chris Morris said in a statement. “The depth of expertise and proven track record of this team is a testament to the incredible talent across our two brands, and I look forward to all that we will achieve together.”
The appointments will be effective Aug. 1, 2022, and incumbent leaders will stay on during the transition period as Dave & Buster’s combines executive teams from both brands into one c-suite of leaders.
Steve Klohn will be replacing JP Hurtado, who previously served as senior vice president and chief information officer, Tony Wehner will be replacing Margo Manning as chief operating officer and Ashley Zickefoose will be replacing Brandom Coleman III as chief marketing officer. The rest of the team either remains unchanged or has new titles.
More information will likely be available during Tuesday morning’s investor relations call.
Contact Joanna Fantozzi at [email protected]
Follow her on Twitter: @JoannaFantozzi