Vaudreuil-Dorion is a city in full growth with many residential projects, quality jobs and several commercial zones. The population has doubled over the last fifteen years to now reach just over 40,000 citizens. The Water Service is currently in search of a Head of regulatory compliance management.
Under the responsibility of the Director of the Water Service, the Head of Regulatory Compliance Management determines the objectives of treatment and control in order to ensure the quality of drinking water and wastewater used in accordance with applicable government standards. It ensures the management of the application of the regulation on water sanitation of the Montreal Metropolitan Community (CMM), of the supplementary regulation on water sanitation and of the municipal regulation relating to water meters and the ‘use of drinking water. It ensures the coordination and monitoring of legal sampling for all drinking water networks and participates in the evaluation and improvement of municipal regulations in terms of water management. Finally, the post title assumes administrative and financial management responsibilities and ensures the management of human resources under his or her responsibility.
- Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in water sanitation or a combination of study and equivalent judged experience;
- Possess a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar job including at least 1 year tied to unionized employment management;
- Possess experience and/or management training (atout);
- Knowledge of laws and regulations governing the operation of water sanitation operations;
- Knowledge of in -function software and tools;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Knowledge of water sanitation regulations in the Montreal Metropolitan Community (CMM) (atout);
- Knowledge of the territory (atout);
- Master of spoken and written French;
- Hold a valid / class 5 driver’s license;
- Training in indoor health and safety (atout);
- Hold a SIMDUT training (atout);
- Hold a health and safety card on construction sites (ASP) (atout);
- Knowledge of English or oral language (atout).
The regular working week is 37.5 h per week, divided over 5 days, from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. publics. He may be called to go to work outside of normal working hours to respond to emergencies.
According to the indicator, the average salary range is $ 69,814 to $ 87,267 per year. The City of Vaudreuil-Dorion applies a salary integration rule that takes into account the experience profile directly relevant to the candidate.
Interested persons are invited to post online via the Employment section of the municipal website, and this, before May 29, 2022, before 4:30 p.m.
To learn more about the City of Vaudreuil-Dorion, more information is available at the city.vaudreuil-dorion.qc.ca.
To see other job offers in the region, visit the Jobs page of the INFOSuroit.com site.
End of show: May 29, 2022