Groove, a leading sales productivity platform for enterprises using Salesforce®, today announced that G2’s Fall 2022 Grid Report for Sales Engagement has ranked Groove #1 in customer satisfaction for 16 consecutive quarters. In total, Groove is the highest-rated platform in five sales tech categories and a Momentum leader in nine.
Groove is the highest-rated enterprise sales productivity platform in the following G2 Fall 2022 Grid Reports: Sales Engagement, Email Tracking, Online Appointment Scheduling, Sales Intelligence, and Account Data Management. Groove also earned the highest Enterprise Relationship Index scores in six categories and was named a leader in 10 categories, including Sales Engagement, Revenue Operations & Intelligence (RO&I), Sales Performance Management, Outbound Call Tracking, and Sales Acceleration.
G2’s Fall 2022 Enterprise Grid Report for Sales Engagement Software ranks the performance of 29 different sales engagement platforms. In addition to earning the top enterprise customer satisfaction score, Groove also received high scores across multiple satisfaction metrics.
– 97% say Groove is easy to do business with
– 95% would recommend Groove
– 95% affirm the quality of Groove’s customer support
– 94% believe Groove meets all of their requirements
– 93% say Groove is easy to use
– 92% say Groove is easy to administer
MOMENTUM LEADER IN NINE CATEGORIES
Groove was named a Momentum Leader in nine sales tech categories. G2’s Momentum Grid Report identifies the top 25% of software providers based on overall company momentum and product satisfaction.
- Sales Engagement – The leading platform for enterprises using Salesforce, Groove specializes in ease-of-use, ease-of-administration, and cross-team collaboration.
- Revenue Operations & Intelligence (RO&I) – Groove’s real-time reporting and AI-driven insights enable managers to improve sales productivity and execution.
- Sales Performance Management – Groove enables management and reps to collaborate on account lists and opportunities using real-time data from Salesforce.
- Sales Intelligence – Groove’s advanced activity capture produces comprehensive revenue insights for more accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Sales Analytics – Groove empowers revenue teams with powerful reporting and AI-driven insights that is augmented by comprehensive activity capture data.
- Email Tracking – Groove’s Google Workspace and Microsoft 365 integration auto-logs every email in real-time, eliminating sync errors and data latency.
- Outbound Call Tracking – Groove’s app-based OmniDialer automatically logs calls, transcripts and SMS messages, including call notes, outcomes, and next steps.
- Online Appointment Scheduling – Groove goes beyond standard online scheduling functionality to also support the use of custom Salesforce fields.
- Account Data Management – Groove’s Salesforce-native platform ensures better data hygiene, fewer duplicates, no sync errors, and always-current data.
PRODUCT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS FROM VERIFIED USERS
The following are just some of the customer comments about Groove’s platform in recent verified reviews on G2:
- “Groove allows me to organize, manage my time, and helps me navigate through my sales process more efficiently. I highly recommend this tech.. it has been a huge asset!”
– Emily, B., Senior District Manager, ADP
- “I save so much time scheduling customer meetings and tracking customer communication using Groove. Without it, my job would take at least twice as long.”
– Amber H., Customer Success Manager, Campaign Monitor
- “Groove has been so helpful in tracking my meetings and activities. It reduces redundant data entry and leaves me with more time to sell!!
– Sheri W., Account Executive, IHeartMedia