Job Vacancies: Frames Direct are looking to hire a Production Operative and an Accounts Administrator.
Frames Direct are an Irish owned and family led leading window and door manufacturing company.
Based in Buncrana, Co. Donegal, serving the trade across Ireland and Northern Ireland for over 40 years with uPVC and aluminum systems.
The following job vacancies are now available:
Accounts Administrator (Full-Time)
The Accounts Administrator will work within the accounts team while supporting multiple functions across the organization.
- Standard accounting tasks including summarizing and analyzing financial information and inputting onto accounting software
- Ensure timely and accurate sales invoices are issued
- Assist in maintaining debtors ledger and credit control
- Dealing with customer queries in a timely manner
- Assist in dealing with debtors and creditors
- Assist with the preparation of VAT, Intrastat and VIES returns to Revenue
- Assist in the completion of monthly management accounts
- Qualified to Accounts Technician level or equivalent working experience
- Experience in administration
- High level of IT experience / competence
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with internal
We are currently recruiting for Production Operatives to join our team in Buncrana
and report to senior management within the organization.
- Operate machinery to fabricate, manufacture, assemble, or move products.
- Maintain and monitor all machinery to make sure it functions properly.
- Conduct quality checks.
- Inspect finished products.
- Maintain deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and quality-focused.
- Hard working, reliable, and trustworthy
- Strong practical skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Organized and able to work well under pressure to meet targets.
- Work to high workmanship standards and maintain all quality checks.
- Flexible, to work overtime and shift if required.
Applications close Thursday 1st September, 2022
Apply online or email CV to: [email protected]
Job Vacancies: Growing Donegal manufacturing company is hiring was last modified: August 12th, 2022 by