In charge of project “I love my job!“
The cultural sector is among the most affected by the pandemic -induced crisis: in Quebec, one in four jobs have been lost in culture (MTESS, 2021). The situation is similar on the Canadian scale (CAPACOA, 2021). The consultation of job offers and departure announcements indicate a number of departures to early retirement and professional conversions. To this loss of expertise increases the growing flexibility of aspiring artists, artisans and cultural workers (themselves) to turn to this sector whose fragility has been widely exposed by the crisis situation.
I love my job! is an original Competence Culture initiative, which is enrolled in a larger project to focus on human resources in culture and which will first appear at the heart of the cultural sector skills development platform: Cultive.ca
With the primary objective of supporting the revival of the cultural sector by valuing some of its trades, I love my job! integrates the promotion of the field of higher education of artists, cornerstone of the ecosystem, in partnership with the Association of Higher Arts Schools of Québec (ADÉSAQ).
More specifically, the project promotion axes are as follows:
- Appreciate the skills of the culture
- Rayon in the digital space
- Promoting the skills of the future in the cultural sector
- Promote higher arts education
A promotion strategy that includes media placement will support the radiation of up to fifteen perennial video content in the digital sphere.
- Coordinate both the project and the project team (meetings, calendar)
- Ensure monitoring of budgets and payments
- Find suppliers and negotiate contracts
- Coordinate tenders (production of capsules)
- Ensure coordination of the advisory committee
- Ensure follow -up with ADÉSAQ and partners (financiers and members)
- Define and communicate the responsibilities and management mode of the project
- Produce reports to the donor
- Ensure selection and attendance at employment agencies
- Participate in Culture Competency team meetings
- Solid experience in project coordination and management
- Team spirit, positive attitude
- Solid skills in verbal and written communication in French
- Ability to establish credibility and collaborate with a plurality of stakeholders
- Solid negotiation skills and ability to manage priorities
- Essential qualities: constructive and collaborative spirit focused on solutions, sense of organization, autonomy and diplomacy
- Advanced knowledge of Excel software and project management
- Knowledge of the field of employment in culture
- Knowledge of audiovisual or web production, an advantage
- Ability to work with multiple partners, as part of a collaborative team
Training and experience
- Hold a university degree in an appropriate field of specialization
- 5 to 10 years experience in project management
- Entry into post : beginning of February 2022
- Flexible hour : 32 hours / week (mainly on TV)
- Poste one -year contract, renewable, social benefits, professional development (reimbursed training period)
- Salary scale : between $ 52,000 and $ 58,000, according to experience
Please send a letter explaining your interest and your CV before Wednesday, January 26, 2022 via the form.
This job offer is no longer available.