Who we are
Studio Messa is a full service creative production studio that turns impossible ideas into impactful solutions for some of the world’s leading brands. We offer end-to-end, strategic creative and production services that connect brand stories with people through experiences, content, and digital solutions
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented marketing & communications lead. In this position, you will be in charge of developing and implementing a creative strategy that engages clients, prospects, and our community, inevitably building our overall brand recognition. Your main duties will also include managing the creation of informative content, press releases, articles, and media opportunities to share our company’s brand and services while also growing our community. You will be responsible for handling the communications for the Managing Director and key staff within the business whilst also ensuring all staff are communicating about the brand in a strategic way. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build client loyalty, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that grow our influence in the creative community
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies for the Managing Director and other key staff members
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Plan and manage the production of all marketing materials including social media channels
- Generate new ideas and strategies to engage our existing clients as well as new business
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Reply to
- communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.