Are you a hungry, energetic suit looking for a bit more responsibility? Excitement? Challenges?
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to work on a number of exciting, high profile clients at Traffic’s Sydney office in Darlinghurst, in the property, retail and luxury goods categories.
Traffic is an award-winning independent transformation agency specializing in rejuvenating brands and developing through-the-line marketing campaigns for Australian and global brands. Our work encompasses all parts of brand promotion, including but not limited to brand strategy, consumer marketing, retail marketing and design.
With a modern environment and great culture in both its Melbourne and Sydney offices, this is a company that rewards staff and is focused on retention.
- Meeting and liaising with a range of clients to discuss and identify their needs
- Be a key point of contact for multiple client contacts
- Assist with the formulation of marketing strategies, working with agency colleagues to devise campaigns that meet (and exceed) the client’s brief and expectations
- Manage budgets, campaign calendars and media schedules
- Help present the campaign ideas to the client
- Be accountable for the trafficking of jobs through the agency from commencement to completion
- Be accountable for ensuring accurate estimating and invoicing
- Experience in a fast-paced agency (or similar environment)
- An understanding of agency procedures, and how to maximize efficiency
- Experience in rolling out all marketing communications and collateral across all touchpoints including digital.
- Experience in skillfully managing multiple clients and their needs and expectations, pushing the work through and always meeting deadlines
- Amazing attention to detail
- An understanding of all facets of production, including digital and campaign
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- Resilience, team orientation, character and a sense of humor
- Experience using Workbook a plus!
Traffic is a brand transformation agency specializing in rejuvenating brands and developing through-the-line marketing campaigns for blue-chip Australian and global brands, with an unparalleled reputation for driving innovative and successful solutions for our clients.
Across the past 18 months, we were Asia Pacific’s most awarded brand agency with almost 60 major awards received in New York, London, Hong Kong, Sydney and Singapore, across a range of our clients, many in the Property space.
If this role sounds like you, then please send through your CV highlighting your strong abilities today to [email protected]
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please Note: To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants, please.