Join Crain’s Content Studio and the US Chamber of Commerce for a special event discussing the challenges, disruptions, and opportunities facing businesses and how they are thriving.
Even against the backdrop of inflation and a possible recession, America’s businesses are leading, innovating, and adapting to new norms. In Chicago, the state of American business is strong, as companies of all sizes invest in the community and contribute to local, national, and global economies.
- Date: Thursday, Sept. 29
- Time: 7:30 am – 10:00 am
- Location: City Hall Events
- Tickets: Free to attend!
The State of American Business
- Opening Keynote featuring US Chamber President and CEO Suzanne Clark in conversation with Crain’s Publisher Jim Kirk
What Chicago Businesses Need from Washington
- Cristen Kogl, Chief Legal Officer, GC, and Corporate Secretary, Zebra Technologies
- Thru Shivakumar, CEO and Co-Founder, Cohesion
- Moderator: Neil Bradley, Chief Policy Officer, US Chamber
Businesses for Good
- Ademola Adewale-Sadik, Co-Founder, 127 Wall Holdings LLC and Yellow Banana, LLC
- Daniel Sprehe, Managing Director of Corporate Responsibility, Central Region, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Moderator: Elizabeth Baker Keffer, Executive Vice President and Chief Relationship Officer, US Chamber of Commerce
American Business in Action
- Closing Keynote featuring CME Group Chairman and CEO Terrence Duffy in conversation with Crain’s Publisher Jim Kirk
Learn more and secure your seat by Sept. 26, 2022