The OFB finances the educational areas of CM1 classes in the third!

The torrential downpours that have hit Guadeloupe in recent days force the issue into question. Territorial planning, waste management, urbanization are human activities that must develop in respect of the environment. Information and education are prevention tools. The French Office of Biodiversity proposes to finance educational landfills.

An educational landscape is the participatory management of a natural space by a school or class. During the school year, the inventory of fungi, flora, analysis of elements in partnership with scientists, cleaning actions, the integration of species or extraction of other more invasive, there are too many activities to create around these bouts of nature. The French Office of Biodiversity supports the projects of CM1 students in the third. Classes and schools can be candidates.

The schools proposing the 2022-2023 school year, their first project, will submit their applications from June 1 to September 23, on the Simplified (new) Programs site. The OFB subsidy represents € 3,200 maximum tax net per project. And at least 2,000 euros. A registration on the Sagae initiative portal must be made so that your file can be taken into account.

Schools that will be in their second year or ahead of the 2022-2023 school year will submit their applications from May 1 to 25, on the Simplified Steps (former) site. The subsidy of the OFB represented will comprise between € 1,000 and € 1,600 maximum tax nets per project.

The OFB finances up to 80 % of the cost of projects. Candidates must therefore find the remaining 20 %. A participatory funding campaign via the Project Kit platform is possible.

The transmission of inappropriate gestures to the next generation (children) is part of the prevention actions. It is to be hoped that, without judging nor imposing or forbidding, by the explanation of the role of each element of our place of life, the individual will adopt as a matter of course the corresponding practices.

.

Leave a Comment