This week’s featured property in Pittsfield, offered by Maureen White Kirkby of Barnbrook Realty
Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Maureen White Kirkby of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Barnbrook Realty offers a chance to live graciously comfortably in one of Pittsfield’s finest homes in one of its finest neighborhoods.
- Transformations – Originally part of Edith Wharton’s estate at The Mount, the former barn and stables have been transformed by CLARK + GREEN INC into a gracious home which retains the history of the property and the character of the barn.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County, Northern Litchfield County and, now, Columbia County
- Market Perspective – In the first quarter of 2022, prices are up, availability is down and the future is uncertain.
- The Self-Taught Gardener – Looking for the secret to successful gardening maintenance? A few simple actions can make the garden look more orderly than it really is.
- Gardener’s Checklist – Be sure your developing seedlings receive plenty of water through the summer. Most of these crops will be harvested in fall and will have better flavor than their summer counterparts.